National Poetry Month, 2011
This year, it will be a challenge to get time to post daily, to say nothing of finding the words to fit the prompt. So, I’ve eliminated the pressure of writing to prompts.
Still, I will be reading prompted poems at Writer’s Island and Poetic Asides, linked in my sidebar. Some of my favorite poets will be writing here and other places on line.
Please come again! And, as always, your comments are welcome.
Poems for National Poetry Month, 2011
- Day 1: Relationships, 4.2.2011
- Day 2: Lackluster, 4.2.2011
- Day 3: Premonition, 4.3.2011
- Day 4: Optimism, 4.4.2011
- Day 5: Rescued, 4.6.2011
National Poetry Month related posts
- It’s been a While, 3.29.2011