This year again, participation in writing for National Poetry Month was an after-thought. I only did it for the last part of the month. April 2010 will be very different. And yes, I am biting my lip.
Let me know if you read something you enjoy.
- Don’t Let the Faces Fool You, 4.3.2009
- Broke, 4.19.2009
- Courage to Join the Club, 4.19.2009
- Winding Up National Poetry Month, 4.20.2009
- Led by Gratitude
- Day 7, 4.21.2009
- Day 9, 4.22.2009
- Genes, 4.23.2009
- Walk on By, 4.24.2009
- Another Pen Bites the Dust, 4.25.2009
- Time Enough, 4.26.2009
- Persona, 4.27.2009
- The Nature of Things, 4.28.2009
- Master Distraction, 4.29.2009
- Just Outside, 4.30.2009
- I Had a Good Time, 5.1.2009
The focus this year was on poems from my first self-published collection, Pebbles in My Shoes, along with the background stories of the selected poems.